Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Fruitservice follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Fruitservice uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device (personal computer, tablet or smartphone) when visiting a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when visiting it again at a later date. Some of these cookies are necessary because otherwise the site is unable to function properly. Other cookies are convenient for the visitor: they remember your username in a secure way as well as your language preferences, for example. Cookies mean that you do not need to fill out the same information each time you visit a website.
List of all Cookies
__utma, Google, performance, stay active: unlimited. This cookie provides information on when you first visited the website, on the number of visits and on the last visit.
- __utmb, Google, performance, stay active: until the end of the session. This cookie contains a timestamp of when the user visited the website. In connection with __utmc, this cookie can provide information on how long the user was on the website.
- __utmc, Google, performance, stay active: 30 minutes. This cookie contains a timestamp of when the user left the website. In connection with __utmb, this cookie can provide information on how long the user was on the website.
- __utmk, Google, performance, stay active: unlimited. This cookie contains a hash value of all the here mentioned UTM Cookies.
- __utmt, Google, performance, stay active: 10 minutes. shows the type of request made. (It could be an event, transaction, itemoro custom variable. If there is no specification given it is a pageview.)
- __utmv, Google, performance, stay active: unlimited. This cookie is dedicated to individual contents. Being an empty cookie, it serves to store visitor-level custom-variable data.
- __utmx, Google, performance, stay active: 2 years. This cookie contains values of the Google Website Optimizer.
- __utmz, Google, performance, stay active: 6 months. This cookie contains information on the visitor traffic source that explains how the user reached the site. It may store information on search engines and the entered search terms, or where the IP address of the visitor is located.
- _ga, Google, performance, stay active: 2 years. Used to identify users.
- _gat, Google, performance, stay active: 10 min. Used to create tracker objects.
- _gid, Google, performance, stay active: 24 hours. Used to identify users.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Fruitservice has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Fruitservice does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.